September 13, 2007

Big Sale!


Here is a design I experimented with a while ago but hadn't yet shared with ya. I thought it was a perfect time to share it because of the big sale that A Muse is having on their large clear alphabet stamps! They are normally $29.99 and are 25% off (so $22.49) until Sept 30! I love these large letters and if you follow my blog, then you know they are also great for name frames! This design uses the polka dot large lowercase letters and was inspired by the SU "Think Big" set. The "New" is from the "Happy New Year" stamp and the "s" is from the "Happy Holidays MA" stamp. Then I used the curly braces from the "To From Tag" stamp and stamped them one at a time horizontally instead of vertically! Can't say I'm wild about this green and brown together so if I were designing it again I would definitely use different colors!
...................
Images by A Muse. SU Sage Shadow cardstock, Fluid Chalk ink Ice Jade and Dark Brown. Sharpie white poster paint pen.

No comments: