September 14, 2007

Prego Gal


This is for a friend expecting her second baby in November. I haven't even made a dent in my pack of My Mind's Eye patterned paper from Costco! (See Taylor's blog post from May for more info). At this rate, it is going to take me YEARS to get through it! So here are two sheets that coordinate - I just love them together! To make Prego Gal's dress match perfectly, I paper-pieced it by stamping her on a scrap of the blue dot paper and then trimming out only her dress and adhering it to the stamped image on the white oval. I used this same technique on one other Prego gal design for a different friend - which I will also share with you soon so stay tuned! :-)
..................
Images by A Muse. Pattern paper by My Mind's Eye - pack from Costco, white cardstock, Adirondack Pitch black ink, Fluid chalk ink Cabana blue, SU slit punch, ribbon, CM oval cutter, Prismacolor marker in Eggshell and Goldenrod, glitter.

No comments: