November 20, 2009

More Twilight Goodies!


As promised, I'm back to share the rest of the goodies I whipped up for the New Moon movie. Shared these with my friends who I saw the movie with today, so I didn't wanna post 'em here until they were delivered (*wink*). Saw the movie this morning and loved it of course! I made this quick and easy slider box to hold New Moon chocolates. Here is a peek at the inside:


Then I decided I needed a little bag to hold the card and the chocolate box, so I made one with my Scor-Pal. Thought it needed a little more, so I added a red felted flower pin!


We had the most beautiful sky at dawn this morning - so much like my card and I took a photo for you, but the photo just doesn't do it justice - sorry! It was a perfect start to Twilight day though! Did you see the movie yet? What did you think?
........................
Images, black dye ink, and notecards by A Muse. Box: Memento Potter's Clay ink and sponge dauber; Copic W2; Scor-Pal and Scor-Tape. Bag: black cardstock, Marvy Paper Trimming Buddy with scallop blade, hole punch, Scor Pal, Scor-Tape, ribbon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

emily, you are just full of new moon yumminess!!