October 21, 2009

Halloween Activity Sheets


You might remember seeing these on the A Muse News blog during the Halloween sneak peeks. Thought I'd share them here so you could see them more closely. My son brings home worksheets from school everyday, so this idea came to me pretty easily once I was thinking about creating something for kids. These are actually a little advanced for him, but he loved seeing them when they were done! I printed the text on cardstock and then stamped in black so that they could be colored in if desired. Here is each page individually:


It was so fun to use the writing paper lines from the School Time clear set one this one:
.....................
Images by A Muse. Versafine black ink, white cardstock, Memento Lulu Lavender (for writing lines).

4 comments:

Sew Club said...

Love this!!!

Cookie said...

You are so clever!! Very cute!!

Amy said...

Pure genius! I never thought of doing that!

Jennie M said...

This is so fun Emily!!