October 14, 2009

amuse-bouche - Monogram Frames!



Today's sneak peek features two new clear sets - Monogram Frames and also the Classic Alphabet! I thought it would be fun to create envelope seals out of the largest stamp in the frame set. This stamp fits perfectly with the EK Success 2" scallop punch - love it! The other four frame stamps in the set also work with punches and there is also a beautiful border and four different word stamps! Now, you can probably tell that I didn't actually seal the envelope here because I plan to put something in it first (LOL), but you get the idea. All I'd need to do is run the punched seals through my Xyron machine to make stickers out of them and I'd be good to go! They would be the perfect touch to dress-up your holiday envelopes!
.........................
Images, envelope, and notecards by A Muse. Memento ink in Pear Tart and Bahama Blue, Spica Melon glitter pen.

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Fantastic!