June 18, 2009

June calendar - alternate version


As promised, here is the other version of my June calendar! This was the first one I designed for June, but decided to use the flowers in the final versions that I gave to my son's teachers.
.
In other news, schools out for my son this week. He had his preschool graduation, so he'll officially be a kindergartener!
.
And I'm reading the Twilight books... I'm enjoying them, but they sure do eat up a bunch of time! I'm on the fourth book and decided to skim through a few sections - enough that I'm able to put it down now for a bit so I can go back and read it in detail when I have more time. For those of you who have read the series, which book was your fave?
.
Oh - also I am finalizing my A Muse class schedule for July and August, so I'll be sharing my class dates with you soon too - so stay tuned! Hope you are having a great week!
................................
Images, Black Dye ink, and calendar by A Muse. White cardstock, SU cardstock, Bind-it-all and 3/4" wire, Copic markers, Summer Sky Memento ink.

No comments: