May 07, 2008

Tami is blogging!


I've been helping A Muse instructor, Tami Wood, the last couple of days with her new blog! You can check it out ---> here. She had already setup her basic blog and when I saw her blog title, I knew she needed a fun blog banner to go with it! So I thought I'd surprise her by creating one and I was really happy with how it turned out. Tami is known for using ribbon on every card. So I piled up some ribbon (yummy A Muse grosgrain stitch ribbon in every color!) and took a few photos - which I cropped and used as the basis for the banner. I recently got the new version of Photoshop Elements (6), so this was a fun excuse to practice using it. I hadn't upgraded Photoshop Elements since version 2.0! Some definite improvements in version 6 (although still takes some practice!) Congratulations on your new blog Tami!

4 comments:

Tami said...

ahhh gee Emily...You sure know how to make a girl feel special. You are so sweet and so talented. Thanks for always being there for me and for helping me with my blog. The banner was the BEST gift ever. I can't thank you enough and you are so patient and an excellent teacher. Yes, I love RIBBON more than you can possibly imagine. I no longer have to leave comments as "Blogless in MN"

Anonymous said...

Love the blog banner you made for Tami. It's so appropriate for her and so nice of you. I enjoy both your blogs!
Carrie

Bonita Rose said...

Tami is a personal friend of mine.. I am moving to ND and I am gonna miss her.. she better keep in touch via email.. right Tami?? wink wink... congrats to Tami.. glad she's blogging.. she makes the most beautiful cards, and that's no joke.. love them all!

Nina Seven N7 said...

hey emily - nice job on the blog banner! thanks so much for your nice comment on my art, I really appreciate it!