July 11, 2007

Guest Stamping Artist - Tami Wood (*sneak peek*)


A fun sneak peek for you by guest stamping artist and A Muse instructor, Tami Wood! Tami is busy with A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA classes at Artsy Tartsy this week. Her design here features the new A Muse Snowman Topiary stamp and a portion of the new "thanks snow much" stamp. Notice the little details on her design - like the heart twinkle sticker and pom-poms on the snowman (doesn't it just make you want to *hug* him?). And I love that she used the Cottage Red reverse polka dot tag behind him to look like falling snow. Tami doesn't have a blog, but Kristina Lewis featured some of Tami's other card designs along with a nice interview --> here. Thanks, Tami, for sharing your work with us! Happy A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA everyone!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing more of Tami's work! I love this card. So so cute as always. I can't wait to get my hands on those new stamps!

Liz said...

I'm such a huge fan of Tami's work and was lucky to get one of her ATC's with a recent AMAP swap. She's terrifically talented and we keep bugging her to start her own blog! Thanks for featuring her!

Anonymous said...

I just made that card in Tami's class today, along with the adorable bird on a branch card designed by you. Thanks for featuring our own Minnesota Amazing,
A-Musing stamp artist, Tami Wood. I have a huge collection of A Muse stamps all because of her.
Sandy A.

Anonymous said...

Tami's one talented stamper and card designer. Her cards always have that special finishing touch that makes them stand out. I was lucky enough to be in her class and make her AMuse cards at Artsy Tartsy today. I can't wait to see what she does with the rest of the AMuse newly released stamps! I hope you start a blog soon Tami so we can see more of your designs.
Carrie C.

Kristina Lewis said...

This card is a masterpiece! Thanks for featuring Tami's work (she is so modest and shy about her talent)! We all loved your bird card today! A-Muse-apalooza has been a blast! Hugs!

Connie said...

That is really fun. I saw that stamp at an event last night and just couldn't bring anything to mind, this makes me want to get it NOW! Thanks for sharing.

CraftyEngineer/TexasLonghorns said...

Thanks Emily for posting some of Tami's creations. I can't wait to see all the new stamps on the website!

Oh, btw... I know you're extremely busy but if you get a moment, Tag, you are it!

Rules:
*Post 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 other bloggers
*Post the rules
*Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site.

Anonymous said...

I love love love this card! You, Tami and A Muse are amazing!
Julia
Artsy Tartsy, MN