December 17, 2006

Cool Scoops

Thought I'd give ya the scoop (*grin*) on my banner card. The sentiment is from the A Muse Purr-fect clear set. I used glitter on the ice cream and then twinkle stickers for the cherries. Info on my skirt card is here except this time I used an A Muse plum notecard for the skirt. Thanks for your comments on my banner - it was fun to create!
Images, notecards, and twinkle stickers by A Muse. SU Kraft cardstock, white cardstock, Palette Hybrid ink in Noir, Prismacolor Sand marker, Copic markers in Cool Shadow and Shadow Pink, Marvy Mega Scallop Oval punch, Creative Memories oval cutting system, dimensionals, ribbon, SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter and Sakura Quickie Glue pen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable! I really like the striped background and the scalloped oval. It looks great as your new banner - too cute!

Kendra Hernandez said...

very cute card - i love it! Also love your banner :)