September 28, 2017

A Muse Studio October Sneak Peek Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the A Muse Studio October collection sneak peeks!  Today I am so excited to share with you our new "peace" die!  I have wanted a peace word die for at least a year and am so happy that it finally exists!  For my card, I die cut the snow on a post-it note and masked the sugar white cardstock.  Then I spritzed with Winter Sky splash.  "Peace" is die cut using Cobalt cardstock.  The card base is a four-bar sized cobalt card (3.5" x 5") that is scored on the left side.  

Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to visit the A Muse Studio blog for more sneak peeks.  You'll be able to see the whole collection tomorrow!  I have more cards to share from this release, so stay tuned.

Peace die, cardstock (cobalt, sugar), splash ink (winter sky) by A Muse Studio.  Post-it notes.  

No comments: