March 24, 2017

Mama Rabbit


As the Design Team Coordinator for A Muse Studio, I am so excited for our new team - Melissa, Ilina, Emily, and Lisa.  Be sure to check out their awesome work on the A Muse Studio blog!  I have some inspiration for you from the new release which is available TODAY!

The big bunny is from the new "Happy Spring" stamp set and the small bunny is from the "Sweet Easter" set.  As soon as I saw these sets, I knew I wanted to put them together to make a bunny family.  I die cut a tiny egg from the bunny die set and then the pink bow is die cut from the Easter basket die set.  This card also features new grass dye ink.  Stay tuned, I have another design to share from the new release!

Images (Sweet Easter, Happy Spring), dies (Bunny die set, Easter basket die set), cardstock (vanilla, cotton candy, petite polka dot bermuda), grass dye ink, pearls, and twinkle stickers by A Muse Studio.  Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  3D foam adhesive.  

No comments: