July 01, 2009

July Calendar


Happy July! I just *love* the sparkler stamp, but I always want to make it into fireworks by omitting the stick. So I actually bought a second sparkler stamp and carefully used an xacto knife to trim the rubber and removed the stick permanently - LOL! Lots of glitter on this design, but of course you can't see it in the photo.
Stay tuned for another word play! It has been so fun reading your replies to the first one! And one of these days, I'm gonna have another card to share too! Thanks for hanging in there with me through the busy times! Lots of fun happening over on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog... have you figured out where Eddie is?
..............................
Images and calendar by A Muse. White cardstock, SU cardstock, Bind-it-all and 3/4" wire. Memento Summer Sky and Danube Blue ink, Palette Lamour Red ink, Art Glitter.

No comments: