February 07, 2009

Peeps Spring Sneak Peek!


LOL - try saying that five times fast! ("peeps spring sneak peek, peeps spring sneak peek....." not even sure I can type it right that many times!) This new peep stamp is soooo cute! It's a solid stamp, so I stamped it with three different colors of pigment ink, then sprinkled on some Simple Stick powder, heated it with my heat-tool, and then dunked it in glitter. Such an easy way to get them completely (and perfectly) glittered! Stay tuned - I'll have more to share in the next few days!
.............................
Images, Black Dye ink, Simple Stick powder, and Chiffon Pink 4bar notecard by A Muse. Colorbox pigment ink - baby blue, canary yellow, and rosebud. Marvy Giga scallop rectangle punch, foam tape, Art Glitter in Angel Dust, Pigma Micron brown pen.

14 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Love the glitter. I can't wait to try this. Great A Muse Simple card!!!

Jennie M said...

I love this Emily!! Adorable!

Pamela said...

This card is so cute! They look good enough to eat.

Well Said Cards said...

super cute!

Michellem said...

LOVE IT - Makes me want to eat your card!! hee hee

cheiron said...

MMM..so glittery! Makes me want to go buy some peeps today!

Glenda said...

Love the glitter!!! Fabulous card!

Dawn said...

I just wanna eat those yummy peeps! After they get hard, of course.

Susie said...

so cute! I just got the simple stick and I can't wait to try it out:)

Lisa said...

Great card and another "must have" stamp from A Muse!! I can't wait to get my hand on that stamp!

june said...

love the sweet colors, good enough to eat!

jenstamps said...

So cute!!! I need to get that simple stick!

Tisha said...

Great card, Em! Love it!

reeree62 said...

I adore this card!!! It's perfect!