January 29, 2009

Back from Paper Tales and CHA!

Had a great time teaching last weekend at Paper Tales! It's always fun to visit Michelle's store and see everyone (along with new goodies of course too!) Then I headed up to Anaheim to attend CHA and had a great time there as well. Didn't take many photos, but saw many stamping friends and lots of fun new products. You've probably heard most of the scoop by now, but the things that stick in my mind were: new Spica colors, new Fluid chalk ink colors, new EK Success punches, new Fiskars punches (plain scallop border - yay!), and plenty of new papers from everyone's favorite scrapbooking manufacturers. Once I got home, I started prepping for my class coming up this weekend in Santa Clarita. More about that on my next post - I have a sneak peek of my class cards for ya!

No comments: