October 28, 2008

Pink for October


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so I thought I'd share two mini-card designs that I made for my husband's Aunt last year when she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. The design on the right is similar to the actual card we sent her before her surgery. (Which went well and she is doing great!) She asked for help designing some thank-you notes, so the card on the left was a prototype and I also made a "thank you" version of the ribbon card. She loved them both so I made a little set of both designs for her.
...............................
Images and Twinkle sticker by A Muse. White cardstock, Natural cardstock, Fluid chalk ink, Palette Hybrid ink Noir, Provocraft Cloud scissors, Art Glitter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...simple and thoughtful.

Glenda J said...

Simply beautiful - very appropriate. Glad she is doing well