October 01, 2008

October Calendar


Boo! I hope you are enjoying my monthly calendar series. Did you get the 2009 calendar yet? What do you think, should I share my 2009 calendars with you each month like I did this year? Or would you prefer to see them all earlier - before 2009 starts?
........................
All images (Ghost Trio and Star Trio) and calendar available exclusively through A Muse Artstamps. White cardstock, Orange cardstock, Brilliance Graphite black ink (heat-set), Prismacolor marker; Spica glitter pen, Art Glitter, bind-it-all and 3/4" wire.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Emily!! This is SOO cute!! I love that you do the monthly calendar series and post one page at the beginning of the month!! Keeps us all in suspense!! :D

Hugs!
Rhonda

jenstamps said...

I love seeing your pages!!! This one is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a tought one...because I love seeing them monthly; but it would be great to see them beforehand for inspiration! :)

Jen D said...

So cute! I love that you post one per month. I actually was going to use that idea on my blog b/c I loved it so much- hope you don't mind! :)

Anonymous said...

yes please i look forward to these pages every month... are you able to give us list of all the stamps u use for the 2008 calendar.