October 07, 2008

Batty for you


I'm back from Paper Tales! Here's one of the cards we made in my Halloween class. Can you believe, I didn't take any photos this time? Bummer! We were so busy and having lots of fun that I completely forgot until the end of class! Oh well - next time! Ok, so do you see something unusual for me on this card? I distressed the edges with black ink - shocking eh? I don't usually do much distressing, but it's fun to be a little messy and it makes the scene spookier - don't ya think?
....................................
Images and notecards by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black (heat-set), Memento lavender and tangelo ink, Copic W2 marker, foam mounting tape.

2 comments:

jenstamps said...

Super cute card!!!

Anonymous said...

The distressing is perfect for this card. Nice job!