July 08, 2008

Rudolph - sneak peek!


Another sneak peek for you from the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA release! This features a new Missy Ballance stamp - Rudolph! And I decided to make his nose *glow* by sponging a little yellow ink and finishing it off with a red twinkle sticker!
...........................
Images, twinkle sticker, and notecards by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black ink (heat-set), Memento dandelion ink, Copic markers in Raw Silk, Baby Skin Pink, and Sand; dimensionals (foam-tape), glitter.

9 comments:

Victoria said...

Aww, too stinkin' cute! Love it Emily-TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, Scoopy!

Michelle Clark said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the polka dot background.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is SO cute Emily!! Just adorable!! I love the colors too!

Pamela said...

He is so cute!!!

Rachel Hope said...

OH....MY.....


I LUFF this little guy!!!!

Great card!

Novell said...

So cute!! I love his little glow

Anonymous said...

Cute card!! I love Rudolph!! He was the first new release I picked up. I just had to have him. Vicki C.