June 30, 2008

Mystery Hostess Pocket Challenge


I was looking around at Barnes & Noble this evening and noticed a little set of gnome and tree stickers on the shelf of scrapbooking supplies. The tree in the set was basically a green circle with a brown trunk. And of course I thought: "I can do that"! So I came home and stamped this design for Geeta's Mystery Hostess pocket card challenge! To see all the other fun pocket cards submitted for her challenge, click ---> HERE. Stay tuned - I have two cards from Tisha's sketch challenge up next!
..................................
Images, ribbon, and notecards by A Muse. Memento Rich Cocoa and New Sprout ink; 1" circle punch, crop-a-dile, eyelet, cream crochet thread.

1 comment:

imteresa said...

This card is amazing. I love how soft the colors are.