June 03, 2008

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA 2008!


Woohoo - the fun has started on the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA blog! Join me over there for daily updates - we have so much planned for the next few weeks!
And here is a new card design for you - inspired by the awesome A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA logo! I stamped the announcer and loopy frame on white cardstock and then cut it out and adhered it to the natural notecard. Stay tuned - I had a GREAT time at Paper Tales this weekend and I'll be back later with photos!
..........................................
Images and notecards by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black ink (heat-set), Fluid chalk ink in Olive, Tangerine, Pink Pastel, and Ice Blue; Copic markers, Spica glitter pens.

4 comments:

Michelle Clark said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. I love how you colored the frame.

Tami said...

Scoopalicious!

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love the logo and this card is a super remake!

Novell said...

This is so perfect! Would you believe I do not have that announcer stamp? Gotta get it!