May 28, 2008

Putter


I was getting a little tired of looking at my hands in the youtube image for my bow tying video, so I decided I needed to post a card for ya! This is one from this week's inspiring ideas in the A Muse weekly (links in my sidebar if you aren't on the weekly email list). You've got to see Julie's awesome Putter design that's the card-of-the-week!
So anyhoo, as you can see by the Putter's attire, this card was inspired by Tiger Woods. And I wanted to capture the idea of being on the putting green, so that's how I decided to use the green marker outline around the images. Freehanded outlining isn't something I usually do, but I was pretty pleased with the results! *grin*
.......................
Images, notecards, twinkle sticker by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black ink (heat-set), Fluid chalk lime pastel ink, Copic and Prismacolor markers, Pigma micron black pen.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday. I love this card for my dad. He is an avid golfer. you make stamping look so easy. Another great card birthday girl. oh to be 21 again!!! tee hee.