April 27, 2008

VMAA Bonus Challenge


Linda's bonus VMAA challenge was to create a card based on a word, which was "weekend". My family has been riding our bicycles alot lately, so that was actually my first thought for this challenge. Now A Muse has like three different bicycle stamps and can you believe that I don't have any of them? Gotta fix that! So my next thought then was the kids drum circles that we sometimes attend on weekends. So I grabbed one of my son's drums and used the colors from it as inspiration for this card. I thought it'd be fun to make a thank-you card for the folks that run the drum circles! OK, I have one more VMAA card for ya but I'll probably post it tomorrow since it has a tiny sneak peek in it. Lots of new posts below though, so make sure to scroll down to see them all!
...............................
Images and notecards by A Muse. Versafine black ink, SU Summer Sun ink, SU Eggplant ink, Palette Giverny Green ink, Provocraft mini pinking scissors, dimensionals.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I know the drum instructors will appreciate it.

You've been busy making all those cards! It's fun to see them.

Lori Barnett said...

How adorable! Love how you did the different stamps together!

Tracy said...

This CARD rocks! I love, love it! I just got this stamp too. I never would have thought to pair all these stamps together. You smart girl, you!

Novell said...

I love this!

Rhonda said...

This is completely awesome!! i love all the images you put together with the drum set, so retro!! I definitely need to CASE that!! :D

Becky Rusher said...

What a fun card, Emily! It ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! I'm nuts for this, Scoop!