April 08, 2008

Baseball Season!


Here are two of my designs from the most recent A Muse weekly! This week is the first home game for our local Baseball team (class A - with a great stadium and a short drive). We love going to the games and my son has been waiting all winter for the season to start. This baseball card was based on one I did a while ago (here) and I was so excited to use the baseball stamp from the Sports clear set!
Then the design below uses the new lady golfer stamp. I love the pink and green together - not a color combo I usually use, but fun! I'm sooo not a golfer (well, except for putt-putt - lol!), but I do have a full set of clubs since my hubby builds them for fun. One of these days, I should learn to use them!
My son's preschool started up again this week (after a two-week spring break!). So I'm hoping to have some time soon to create some fun new designs to share with you. Gotta finish up an assignment first though - so I better get back to work - *wink*!
......................................
Baseball card: Images and notecards by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black ink (heat-set), fluid chalk ink (warm red, creamy brown), Copic markers (sand, milky white, lapis lazuli), pigma micron black pen, dimensionals.
Golf card: Images and notecards by A Muse. Brilliance graphite black ink (heat-set), fluid chalk ink (lime pastel), Copic markers (sand, milky white, shadow pink, warm grey 2).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the pink and green together! Very cute card.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I really like how you stamped the golf card half way off the page. What a perfect touch!

Renee said...

Cute cute cute! Love the colors you picked!