March 29, 2008

Life is Good *sneak peek*


Ahhh - Life is good! This is a fun new sentiment in the A Muse spring release coming next week. I can see it being used alot! I was playing around with some older stamps last night, started putting things together and came up with this! I live in the desert, so I see sun, dirt, and palm trees ALOT. Now the water - not so much - but it sure would be nice, so that's why I included the water ribbon here. Then I added a little glitter pen on the palm tree leaves to make them *shimmer*.
.........................................
Images and notecards by A Muse. Adirondack Bottle and Latte ink, Stampin' Up Summer Sun ink, Versafine black ink, Spica green glitter pen, ric rac.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the ribbon "water!"

Anonymous said...

HEY! That's a clever idea to use the ric rac for water! You evvah, clevvah girl, you!!!

Tanja said...

so pretty! I love it!