March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter, hope you had a great weekend! Thought I'd share my Happy Spring card which was the card-of-the-week in the latest A-Muse-letter Weekly! Supplies and instructions for this card are available --> here. If you are an A Muse fan and aren't receiving the weekly email, you can click here to sign up! On this design, I actually used an orange pencil to color the carrots since it made them look a little more carrot-like but you could also use markers. For the dirt, I used the Big bl stamp (love that thing - comes in sooo handy!) with Creamy Brown Fluid Chalk ink, but you could use markers for that as well.
Then here is a bonus card for you! This is one of my other designs featured in the "inspiring ideas" section of the A Muse weekly.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Hope you had a great Easter and enjoy your spring break with your son. I LOVE the Peter Rabbit card with the carrots!

Kitty said...

Hello,

I was just browsing your stamping blog and you have so many cute things. This chick card is just *precious*!