February 14, 2008

Back from CHA!

Whew - what an amazing event! I really enjoyed meeting several of the A Muse gals in person at our dinner on Saturday night (check out this fun picture on Michelle's blog). Sunday was the first day of the show and after stopping in at the A Muse booth (which was fabulous), Novell and I spent the day walking the show floor. It was amazing to see so much crafty goodness all in one place! We could tell lots of planning, creating, and time was spent by all the manufacturer's teams. You can see a few photos on Novell's blog of us chatting with Tim Holtz and also with Keri and Lisa at the Cornish Heritage Farms booth. Monday we covered a few more companies we missed and then I helped in the A Muse booth that afternoon and also on Tuesday. I enjoyed meeting many online friends as well as store owners.

Here is a fun picture we took with earlymorning. So nice to meet her and she was so sweet to send me the photo and let me share it here!
As far as new products go, it's funny - I was surfing some of the various CHA posts yesterday and kept saying to myself - "now how did I miss seeing that while I was there?" There is just sooo much to see and after a while, you kinda don't really "see" it - it all sorta runs together. We totally breezed by the Fiskars booth and didn't even see the new scallop border punch. But I loved the new Martha Stewart scallop border punch which we saw at EK Success. I'm looking forward to playing with the new Tsukineko Memento ink at some point and also possibly the new Clearsnap wheel handle that lets you wheel with your clear stamps. Speaking of new products, we have sneak peeks starting today for A Muse AND Elzybells! I need to whip up a card for ya, so I'll be back later with a sneak peek! Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Lyndsay Breid said...

Fancy seeing one of my *favorite* students on your blog! She rocks!

lexi said...

looks like so much fun!