January 16, 2008

Knight & Princess *Sneak Peek*!


I *think* this might be my favorite stamp in this new ElzybellsNA release! Soon after I saw them, I knew I just had to put them with the A Muse castle! I used Copic Spica glitter pen on the princess's dress and also the knight's sword and shield, but it is difficult to see in the photo. I wanted to make the princess's dress appear to have some texture such as brocade. So after several tests, I decided that using part of the Elzybells Falling Star stamp would do the trick. I thought this would make a fun card for a wedding!
..............................
Images and notecards by A Muse and ElzybellsNA. Stampin Up Basic black cardstock, Brilliance graphite black ink (heat-set), Adirondack Pitch black ink, Fluid chalk ink Creamy Brown, Prismacolor marker Cinnamon Toast, Warm Grey 20%, Avocado, and Eggshell; Copic Spica glitter pen in clear, silver, and gold.

17 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Emily, this is one of my favorites of the lot. Your card is so cute!

Becky Rusher said...

Emily, this is just fabulous! Love how you created the pattern on her dress! And the castle is a perfect addition!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute! I love how you set up a scene. Very clever pattern on the dress.

melissa said...

You are so clever Emily!! I love that you put them with "their" castle & the design on her dress-genius! :)

Novell said...

Pick me up off the floor, PLEASE! Her dress is gorgeous! So fairytale-ish! Spectacular, really, spectacular!

Nicole said...

This is a perfect card for a wedding. And you placed that castle perfectly! You could be a dress designer! muy magnifico

Elena said...

This is SPECTACULAR! I love the dress is fantastic :)

Unknown said...

This is an adorable image! And your card is so cute - love the dress!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

adorable...we all want happily ever after.

Rhonda said...

Whoa!! This is gorgeous!! Awesome scene you've created!! I love the colors too!!

Michelle Clark said...

WOW I just love this Emily! Her dress is so beautiful like that.

Anonymous said...

This is too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

emily
you just totally blew me away. I had to sit up and take a doubletake...you are pure stamping genious. I want to take your stamping class.
Man oh man woman. You are da bomb!!

Nancy said...

Perfect combination & totally adorble card!! I LOVE IT!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Adorable...Love it!!!!

Rachel Goldstein said...

WOW - I love the way you created the pattern on the dress. Really clever. You are the best!