December 10, 2007

Sneak Peek!


Here is a sneak peek of two new A Muse Valentine's stamps! The squirrel is one of my *favs* in this release and the sentiment is perfect with him. This design is *super* simple - especially since I used a mini card to frame the squirrel and tiny bird (almost too easy - gotta love that!).
..............................
Images, ribbon, and notecards by A Muse. Fluid chalk ink, Prismacolor markers, Sharpie white poster paint pen, dimensionals, Marvy extra jumbo scallop oval punch.

9 comments:

melissa said...

I LOVE this!!! It's so cute! Do they have those great notecards at A Muse (the red scallop design)? I'm in love & must grab some! :)

Anonymous said...

brilliant card...what a tease you are!

Michelle Clark said...

I love this! Great job with the shading.

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Love that little squirrel.

Anonymous said...

Love it! So sweet and simple. TFS!

Sew Club said...

Love it! So cute!

Tobey said...

this is sooo adorable!! I LOVE the squirrel and the saying!! definately going on my wish list!

Novell said...

So adorable! I love that the images are not colored in. It just makes them stand out that much more.

Rhonda said...

Too cute! That birdie and squirrel look like great friends!! TFS!!