December 30, 2007

New Year Calendar


You may remember this post where I shared my January design using the A Muse calendar. I got a Bind-it-all as an early Christmas present (sooo fun!), so I made two of these little flip calendars (one for my mom and one for me!). There is a string on the back that winds around the circle closure in the front - which is used to keep the calendar open to stand. Here are two more photos so you can see how it works:




As for the inside of the calendar.... I'll be sharing each month from the calendar throughout the year!
...................................
Images by A Muse. A Muse calendar. White cardstock, chipboard, Fluid Chalk ink creamy brown, Adirondack pitch black ink, Spica gold glitter pen, black brads, black crochet thread, bead, bind-it-all and 3/4" wire, 1" circle punch, crop-a-dile.

3 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

Super cute idea! I'm off to archivers to purchase some chipboard covers (I already purchased the calendar template). Thanks for the great gift idea!

Linda

Anonymous said...

ohhhh..... i love this!! i'm thinking my studio desk needs one of these!

Rhonda said...

Awesome calendar!! What a fun idea!