October 08, 2007

I'm back!


What a fabulous weekend visiting the A Muse shop! Wavin' hello to Linda, Julie, Novell, Melissa, Heidi, Nina, Rhonda, Jennifer, Antonella, Maya and lots of other fans! Good times! Spent the afternoon at the shop and then went to dinner. Here is a photo of Julie, me, Novell, and Linda after our yummy dinner (lots of other great photos of the day were posted by Rhonda over in the A Muse addicts thread on Splitcoast too). Hope everyone had a fun World Card Making Day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Em
So happy to read you had a good time in Seattle. I love the photo. You were missed by your online fans but I'm sure your "other fans" enjoyed meeting you!! My class went well on Sunday and we made the sour cream Halloween treat. I really enjoyed making them so thanks!!! I plan to make more this week for my Halloween party on Sat.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Looks like you had fun in the Emerald City! Sorry I missed you at the shop.

Nancy said...

What a bunch of beautiful gals!! Glad you had a fabulous weekend. I really wish I could have traveled to Seattle to be there. Maybe next year!!

Rhonda said...

Hi Emily!! :D

That's such a cute photo of the 4 of you!! I'm so sad I missed Julie that day, but happy I got to meet YOU! Thanks for taking the time to chat with me. I hope the trip was a success for your new upcoming venture with A Muse!! Can't wait to see what you'll be doing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Scoopster, you little hottie you!!! It was *so* fun to meet you IRL, and I can't wait til you have a chance to come brighten our Seattle skies again with your fabulous smile! *smooch*

Anonymous said...

great picture--looks like a fun time was had by all! wish i lived closer...

:) lexi

Anonymous said...

Maybe next time we'll actually have reservations. LOL I like how you and I kind of blend into one big body with 2 heads in the pic. haha

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! Congrats on your publication!!!