August 13, 2007

For Baby Ryan


A name frame for a friend's new baby - inspired by the Babies R Us Zanzibar bedding collection. You might remember her baby shower card that I posted in June. I usually make baby name frames using their room colors, but so they aren't too baby-ish and will still work as the child grows. But this time I decided to add the animals to tie it in even further with the bedding theme. Ellie the elephant is one of the stamps in the Animal Wishes clear set. I also love the Baby Wishes clear set. In fact, it came in very handy this morning when hubby needed a quick gift tag for a baby gift. I had probably less than 5 minutes to come up with something, so I grabbed my Baby Wishes clear set and created a cute tag in no time!
............................
Images by A Muse. White cardstock, SU Sage Shadow, Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory. My Mind's Eye patterned paper. SU Sage and Bashful ink. Fluid Chalk ink Creamy Brown. SU Sage eyelet, SU stitched Bashful ribbon, frame source unknown.

5 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

This is cute, Emily!

Stephanie Mosher said...

What a wonderful gift! I am sure it will be cherished for many years. Thanks for sharing :O)

Kristina Lewis said...

This is so darling! What a thoughtful gift!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the frame and the little card that goes with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!