June 26, 2007

Sweet Pea


Another baby card for a friend and it also fits the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA ribbon challenge! I bought a huge pack of My Mind's Eye patterned paper from Costco, so I thought I'd finally use some of it - LOL! I have a couple other designs that I made with paper from the pack, so I'll have to upload those soon too. I don't use scrapbooking paper that frequently in my card designs, but I do like it especially for name frames. Seems like I usually end up searching stores for just the right pattern when I have a name frame to make, so hopefully I will have just what I need now for the next one. The A Muse Pea Pod and Sweet Pea stamps are some of my favs since they were the *first* A Muse stamps that I bought maybe five years ago!
...................
Images by A Muse. White cardstock. Patterned paper - My Minds Eye pack from Costco; Fluid chalk ink Lime Pastel, Prismacolor marker, 2" Marvy super jumbo circle punch, ribbon, dimensionals, Art Glitter and Sakura quickie glue pen.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card, that patterned paper is great.

CraftyEngineer said...

Emily, what a cute card. I'm so mad... my Costco never got that Mind's Eye paper! Love your stuff ... and the name frame is too cute.

Anonymous said...

VERY SWEET CARD JUST LIKE THE ARTIST.

YOUR FRIEND TAMI

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Emily!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! The pea in the pod is one of my favorites, too. The patterned paper is perfect.

Anonymous said...

I say this card is Pea-fect!!