May 10, 2007

T is for Tigger (sneak peek)


Thought it'd be fun to play along for A Muse challenge 2 (no black ink). I think this is the first time I've used blue in place of black and in this case it gave the images a little extra *pop*. So here is a sneak peek of the new A Muse Tiger stamp which I used as Tigger bouncing around while Rabbit watches. You can see my other two "Pooh" inspired designs here and here. I couldn't resist the grass scissors when I saw this cute card by Becky.
................
Images by A Muse. White cardstock, SU Gable Green and Green Galore cardstock. Palette Hybrid ink Starry Night and Orangerie. SU white craft ink, Pebbles shimmer chalk, SU grosgrain ribbon, Prismacolor markers in Orange and Canary Yellow, ProvoCraft Grass scissors, 1.5" circle punch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this! The images really do pop. Great card!

Anonymous said...

cute card--the blue looks great with the orange!