March 02, 2007

Chicken, boom, boom, boom

So as you know from this card, we sometimes attend drum circles. Well my son recently came up with his own rhythm: "chicken, boom, boom, boom". It is pretty funny - especially if you picture a chicken tromping around to "boom, boom, boom" - lol! My Dad had some surgery this week and is on the mend. So I made this card for him cause I knew it would make him smile (which it did!). Thought I'd use up some scraps and make a card in a different size, so this is 3" x 4.25".
Images by A Muse. White cardstock, SU Barely Banana cardstock. Marvy Mega scallop oval punch, Copic and Prismacolor markers, Pigma Micron black pen, May Arts ribbon, dimensionals.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest! I love my hen...I need to do a card with her! Thanks for the great inspiration! (and what a funny story! :)

Anonymous said...

VERY cute! I gotta see this "chicken, boom, boom, boom."

Anonymous said...

Good stuff... Now I have 'chicka-chicka-boom-boom' running through my head. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love the chicken! Your designs are always so fresh and clean--perfect!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute, emily! I love this creation!! Thanks so much for sharing!