February 19, 2007

Polka Dot Mug

A quick birthday card for one of my hubby's co-workers. My Cinnamon Toast Prismacolor marker is one of my *favs*. I love these markers especially on A Muse notecards. I don't get lines like I do with water based markers! Now, I did notice some slight lines on SU Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstocks. But the color families of SU cardstock, the Georgia Pacific white cardstock, and the A Muse notecards are all great with them.
Images by A Muse. SU Kraft, Naturals Ivory, and Chocolate Chip cardstock; Palette Hybrid ink Burnt Umber; Prismacolor marker in Cinnamon Toast; ribbon; dimensionals; Sharpie white poster paint fine marker, Art Glitter and Sakura quickie glue pen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So simple and perfect! I really love your sense of style...awesome

Anonymous said...

This card is so awesome and so me seeing I'm a HUGE coffee lover!! I totally love the NEW stamps and I requested that sentiment so I'm happy to have it for all my coffee cards. I love your card Scoopy and I also buy tons of that brown polka dot ribbon same as black. I don't have any of those markers but I'd love some especially that color as I make lots of brown and pink cards. I haven't seen them around here. Have a super week!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love your work!

Bety