December 13, 2006

Warm thoughts

Another sneak peek for ya... here is the new Cup of Love stamp from the latest A Muse release! "Warm" was made with the A Muse lowercase small polka dot alphabet and the rest of the sentiment is handwritten. It is kinda hard to see, but I used stardust pen above the cup to add a little more steam.

Images and notecards by A Muse, white cardstock, Palette Hybrid ink in Burnt Umber, Sakura Stardust pen, SU pastels, Pebbles shimmer chalk, Prismacolor markers, journaling pen, May Arts ribbon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Karen said...

love it!! wish I could hand write that well!! :) I think I really need to add that alpha set to my wish list!!

Anonymous said...

ARGH! When do the rest of us get to see the new stamps! This is a really great card, I love that coffee cup, can't wait to see the rest of the line.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! I {heart} anything coffee related, and your handwriting is awesome!

JMH said...

That is beautiful. That is a card I would buy for somewhere between $2.00 and $4.50.