December 19, 2006

Mini Trees

My Dad needed a holiday card for a friend, so I volunteered to make one today. I just *love* using portions of a stamp to give it a different look, so here I used the A Muse Tree Lot stamp - minus the lights and poles. For the sentiment, Dad chose to computer-generate a greeting and print it on a sheet of paper which I then trimmed to 4"x4" and adhered inside along the top of the card. Did you know, the term publishers and printers use for adding a leaf of paper to the interior binding edge of a book or card is called a "tip in" (thanks Dad!).
Images and notecard by A Muse, white cardstock, Palette Hybrid ink in Noir, Marvy Mega scallop square punch, Copic marker in Cool Shadow, Prismacolor markers in Dark Green and True Green, Sharpie white poster paint marker extra fine, dimensionals, SU Dazzling Diamonds and Sakura Quickie glue pen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another scoopy masterpiece. Love it. I love everything you create.
Happy holidays my A Muse friend.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, that portion of the card worked so well.

Anonymous said...

And by that portion of the card, I mean using that portion of the stamp! hee hee. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I am still in AWE of your polar express card...it is just UNBELIEVABLE!!! I could look at it every day of the year...
Thanks for sharing so much with us. Today's card is darling! Such a good daughter...:)