December 29, 2006

Have a Ball!

Inspired by the Times Square New Year's Eve ball! Thought I'd share this one with you a few days early. I've been saving it for ya and I just couldn't wait any longer (*wink*)! I used just the stem of the A Muse Feather tree to make the post for the ball. The A Muse "Dot bl" stamp made the perfect size ball. Then the building is the top of the Classic Window stamp. Fireworks were made with the A Muse wild flower (stamped once with red fluid chalk and then again with gold or silver) and then I added a few dots to the ends with Sakura stardust pens. Inside, I wrote - "Hope your New Year is a Ball!"
Images and notecard by A Muse, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, Colorbox gold and silver metallic pigment inks, white pigment ink, black ink, Art Glitter, Sakura quickie glue pen, gold and silver Sakura stardust pens.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute & creative as always!

Anonymous said...

So clever! Nice work to ring in the new year!

Allison Rankin said...

Looks great...such neat layouts with stamps I wouldn't think to put together!

snaphappy said...

AWESOME card. So fun! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Emily, I bet this one simply POPS in person!! Thanks for sharing!!

Monds & Mayberry said...

really great card! thanks for sharing