November 07, 2006

Birthday Cowboy

Here is a card I made for my son's friend who turned three recently. He had a cowboy party so this worked perfectly! The 3 is stamped on a piece of red cardstock. Then I punched it out and added a clear sticker to make it look like a balloon. How easy is that?! Check back tomorrow to see the name frame I made for him!
Clear sticker and all Images (the 3 is from the Paisley numbers clear set) by A Muse; SU Kraft, Naturals Ivory, Real Red, Brocade Blue cardstock; Adirondack Pitch Black ink; SU Craft White ink; CM black journaling pen; circle punch; Prismacolor markers; Pebbles Shimmer chalks.

3 comments:

Renee V. said...

Love it...it's perfect! I really like how you added the number in the balloon. :-)
Rubber Hugs,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Way cute!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Your card is super cute. Great blog, too.