May 25, 2012

Harry Potter Party

For my son's birthday party this year, we had a Harry Potter party!  I've always wanted to throw an HP party, so it was fun to plan.  I finally uploaded photos of some of the crafty things we made for the party as well as the decor.  Instead of a loooong blog post, I uploaded them to an album and added comments to each photo (be sure to click on each photo - some have multiple comments so you might need to scroll down too).  Click here to see our Harry Potter party photos!  Enjoy!


Emily Fulfs said...

this is SO neat!!! all that you did looks completely amazing!

Scoopy's mom said...

Wow, yopu really went all out!! Everything looks super. I bet the kids loved the party.

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather. I have a question about your blog, please email me when you get a chance. HeatherVonSJ(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks!