December 13, 2010

Hello tree


I made this a while back and noticed it in my files yesterday - realized I hadn't shared it with ya yet! This was inspired by this adorable lunch box. Super simple and quick! To make the red polka dots, I used a piece of A Muse Kitchen paper and colored in the dots on the printed side with red Copic marker. The dots soak through to the natural white side of the paper! (See this tip on the A Muse blog for a photo and description of how to do this.)
...............
Images and notecards by A Muse. Lipstick Red Copic marker, black ink, corner rounder, circle punch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet, love the colors:)

Dawn said...

Polka dot trees! Very fun!

Cookie said...

Adorable! Thought of you today I mentioned you over at my blog! Your an inspiration! Thanks for all you do! Cookie :D