July 17, 2010

amuse-bouche - Snowglobe!


This is another fun new red rubber cling stamp called Winter Scene! I immediately envisioned this as a snowglobe when I first saw it! The card base is A2 in size and uses another new color - Winter Sky! Then to make the snowglobe base, I used a corner rounder on a 3/8" x 2" strip of cardstock. The circle is cut to 3" or 2 7/8" in diameter. And did you see the new snowflake swirl (look closely at the background near the words)? I have a thing for snowflakes and this one is fabulous! I have two other designs featured on the A Muse blog today, so I'll be back with those here this week and share a little more about how I created them. :)
.......................
Images, Winter Sky and Slate paper, and black dye ink by A Muse. Memento Cottage Ivy and Summer Sky inks, Copic marker in Raw Silk, Art Glitter Polar Bear, Foam tape.

4 comments:

scoopy's mom said...

This is very pretty and I love the quote. It's perfect for that stamp!

lexi said...

i absolutely love this image as a snow globe!!

sherry czarnecki said...

I love, love this super simple card, you are so inapiring! TFS!

Unknown said...

Love this card. Just got my order of the two stamps and blue paper. Any specific details that I should know about reproducing it?
Thank you,
Joan Ashley