January 20, 2010

Here's the Scoop!


*giggle*! This Mandy's World Ice Cream girl is sooo cute and I can't believe I waited this long to play with her - especially considering she fits perfectly with my blog! She is one of the images we'll be practicing with at my Copic 101 class - along with some of the new Sea of Love images. I have so much information to share in this class - can't wait!
..................
Images, black dye ink, and notecards by A Muse. Copic markers in E00, E33, E53, E37, E29, R29, R59, RV32, RV34, and BG10.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love clean and simple cards like this:)

Cookie said...

How FUN!!! LOVE the sentiment and that image!!

Tracy Durcan said...

So cute!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh! So cute! And there are many color combos that could be adorable with it too.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Love this clean and simple card! Too CUTE!!