June 22, 2008

Mystery Hostess "Twinkle" Challenge


Thought I'd play along in the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA Mystery Hostess Challenge again this week. (Just for fun of course - not to enter the contest.) This week is Taylor with a fun Twinkle Time theme (creative ways to use Twinkle stickers and bling). So I pulled out my clear A Muse Twinkle stickers and created some wedding rings out of some silver cardstock. (Make sure to punch out the small circle first, then you can easily center the large circle punch over it to make a ring.) The background was super easy to make with the stitched pinwheel stamp and my stamp positioner. Up next, I have another card to share! Oh, and click HERE to see all the other cards created for this challenge.
.........................
Images, Cabana blue notecard, and Twinkle stickers by A Muse. Mirror silver cardstock, black cardstock, white cardstock, Versafine black ink, 3/4" circle punch, Marvy orange circle punch, EK Success Whale circle punch, circle cutter, foam tape, Xyron.

2 comments:

Welcome said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JenMarie said...

Fabulous!
Ok....off to add you to my Google reader....